Last Updated: 20-1-2017
Information we collect and how we use it
Information. If you create an account to take advantage of the full range of our services or submit information as part of a survey or form on our website, we may ask for and record personal information such as your name, email, location, company name. We may also ask for information about your business including but not limited to information such as revenue, industry, funding requirements, address or investments. We may obtain additional information about you by using your email address, or other information, to directly, or through one or more services, search over the internet, or elsewhere. We may obtain information that appears to be related to such email address or other information, such as a name, age and participation in social media websites. We reserve the right to use this information in any manner permitted by the law and make it available to users of our services.
We may also collect certain non-personally identifiable information. Non-personally identifiable information is information that does not personally identify you, including anonymous information and aggregate data. We may use this information to understand better how our visitors use the Site, research our visitors’ demographics, interest, and behavior, improve the Site, provide visitors with customized services and information, and for other similar purposes. We may combine this information with personally identifiable information. We may share this information with others for information or promotional purposes to the extent permitted by law. We reserve the right to use this information in any manner permitted by law.
Feedback. If you contact us to provide feedback, register a complaint, or ask a question, we will record any personal information and other content that you provide in your communication so that we can effectively respond to your communication.
Activity. When you use the Services, we receive and store certain information regarding your use of the Services. Such information, which is collected passively using various technologies, cannot presently be used to specifically identify you. Examples include IP addresses, browser types, domain names, and other anonymous statistical data regarding your use of the Services. We may use this data in a way that does not disclose any of your personally identifiable information, including, but not limited to, for purposes of developing derivative product and/or service offerings.
Cookies. We may send cookies to your computer in order to uniquely identify your browser and improve the quality of our service. The term “cookies” refers to small pieces of information that a website sends to your computer’s hard drive while you are viewing the site. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them). Persistent cookies can be removed by following your browser help file directions. If you choose to disable cookies, some areas of our services may not work properly or at all.
How We Share Your Information. We may share your information, including personal information, as follows:
- Affiliates. We may disclose your information to our affiliates or subsidiaries, which may use your information to market their own products and services to you.
- Service Providers. We may disclose the information we collect from you to third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform functions on our behalf.
- Other Third Parties. We may disclose your information to third parties, including business partners and entities that offer products and services that we believe might be of interest to you. These third parties may use your information for their own marketing purposes. If you are a California consumer, please see our Special Notice to California Consumers below.
- Business Transfers. If we are acquired by or merged with another company, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the information we have collected from you to the other company.
- In Response to Legal Process. We also may disclose the information we collect from you in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena.
- Aggregate and De-Identified Information. We may share aggregate or de-identified information about users with third parties for our and the third party’s own marketing, advertising, research or similar purposes. We do not control how the third parties will use the data.
Purpose of collection of personal information
Disclosure of Information
The information / data collected from you may be shared or disclosed without obtaining your prior written consent if such disclosure is mandated under the law by the concerned authorities for the purpose of verification of identity or prevention, detection, investigation, prosecution or punishment of offences. Such seeking of information shall be entertained upon a written request from the concerned governmental agency or an order under the law.
Your account is protected by a password for your privacy and security. If you access your account via a third party site or service, you may have additional or different sign-on protections via that third party site or service. You must prevent unauthorized access to your account and Personal Information by selecting and protecting your password and/or other sign-on mechanism appropriately and limiting access to your computer or device and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
We endeavor to protect the privacy of your account and other Personal Information we hold in our records, but unfortunately, we cannot guarantee complete security. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time.
The terms stated here shall be governed and interpreted by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and the courts having ordinary original jurisdiction at Delhi, India shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
This Policy is current as of the Effective Date set forth above. We may change this Policy from time to time, so please be sure to check back periodically. We will post notice of any changes to this Policy on our Site and at our App. If we make any changes to this Policy that materially affect our practices with regard to the personal information we have previously collected from you, we will endeavor to provide you with notice in advance of such change by highlighting the change on our Site, or by emailing registered users at their most recent email on record.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our privacy policies, please send us a detailed message to suppo[email protected], and we will try to resolve your concerns.